Thursday, May 17, 2012

Imagine if for just one day of your life, you could have everything you wanted on that day.

I would let each of my nearest and dearest turn into duplicate polly pockets and take them away with me to Canada.

I would spend the morning with a basket of kittens, the afternoon with Grandma Beth, the evening at a dinner party with everyone I don't get to see enough of and the early hours of the next morning sitting on a bean bag with my best friend, playing nintendo, drinking wine out of teacups, smoking inside and having a heart to heart.

I would surf, dance in a city centre, fly over a forest and tell everyone everything my somewhat limited self restraint stops me from saying.

I would let someone close to me read me a bedtime story at 7am, spoon them to sleep then never ask anyone for anything ever again.

What would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment