Wednesday, July 7, 2010

last week was one of the worst of my life.
it wasnt that anything particulaly bad happened, the whole affair was just utterly suffocating.
my little hamster died, in the middle of us moving house. i know there are a thousand and one worse things that can happen to a person, but watching her suffer and feeling completley helpless, then having to go to work and think about her there struggling on her own was horrible.
we buried her in the meadow and i will miss having her around. last summer she was the only company i had really.
i love my new house, but i am sick of being treated like a retarded 16 year old. my money is as good as anyone elses, and im not a stupid girl. it has been an uphill struggle, but at least i can be proud of myself because it was hard work that got me here.
on the topic of hard work, i secured a high 2:1, which was lovely. right in the middle of so many other problems it felt completley irrelevant, but i know everyone is proud of me which is what really counts.
i dont really feel anything anymore except tired. i have little money and even less fun but at least i am being independent.

5 comments:

  1. sorry to hear about your hamster - I reckon he had a good life with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you...
    i felt like i shouldve spent more time playing with tiny now but as far as domesticated hamsters go, it was one hell of a cage at least! it was about the same size as me sitting down.
    it was nice to have a little friend about the place last year! hope your cat is enjoying the sun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the 2.1
    What now? Work? Canada? Day trip to Belgium?

    ReplyDelete
  4. all i hope... thank you :) how is your summer?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hope things are better

    ReplyDelete